LO1. 1.4 - Repurposing


Repurposing

Repurposing is using something (e.g. a picture, a video, a song etc) and reusing it so that it is different from the original purpose - for example, using an image that is originally used for a visual campaign and repurposing it for a promotional piece for a video game. I have previously repurposed an image which I have taken for photography purposes and used it for an advertising campaign.

Below is an example of an image which I have repurposed. Originally it was an image which I had taken purely for photography purposes but I then realised that it would also work well as a promotional piece after I cropped it and edited it. 











File formats

https://fileinfo.com/filetypes/common - This website is a useful way to learn about all the different file formats. I have had to look at this website when I was creating pieces and deciding which file format fit best - for example, the above image is a .jpg file (originally it was a .psd file).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertising a product

Unit 3 Work

Masthead FX